Patron Puzzles for Philanthropy: Section Six Six-Plus-Six Pack

For a charitable donation of US$5, you can buy yourself a 12-pack of Section Sixes, my miniaturized version of the venerable Patrick Berry's Section Eight. Ever since WW56, every Wordy Wednesday ending in a 6 has been a Section Six. If you enjoy the Section Sixes on this blog, you're sure to enjoy the dozen puzzles I've cooked up for this packet. Puzzles will be sent as a PDF with instructions, puzzles, and answers.

As a reminder, this is a charity initiative. Please e-mail me (glmathgrantATgmailDOTcom) a copy of your charitable receipt to my local food bank, the Food Bank of West Central Texas, to receive this puzzle pack. (It must be a new donation, dated no earlier than one day before you email me.) Click here for a list of all of the puzzle packs in this initiative. Happy solving!

Blog Archive